What's it all about then?


food, cooking, baking, making, arts & crafts and a hefty dose of vaguely amusing general chat

Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Just what the world needs.

Just what the world needs,  yet another crafting blog.

I know, I know. But let me put forward my case because I, you see, have Special Credentials:
I cannot sew, knit or crochet; I don’t quilt, embroider or felt; given a choice, I’d always rather staple than glue; and I have a son who’s idea of drawing pictures is bringing me detailed maps showing how to get from Kindergarten to home.

You know, just in case we might get lost or something.
What can I say, he’s a practical child.


So, what can I offer? Well, despite what I’ve just written, I do actually like making stuff.  Really. On these pages, you will not, sadly, find any of those breathtakingly beautiful handcrafted items that you see on other crafting blogs and that make you green with envy.
Nope.
Instead, you will notice that I have somewhat more low-brow criteria for my crafts: easy, cheap, fast and effective.


That is what you will find here. Some of it might even be quite nice ;-)

1 comment: